About Biztec Marketing
Committed to Empowering Others
At Biztec Marketing we are not just about making the sale. We also want to make a difference. We love working with like-minded companies that contribute to the world and society in a positive way.
Effective digital marketing can boost your message and your bottom line. This is important for any company paying for marketing or sales services as it allows you to reach your audience and turn them into loyal followers while also allowing you to grow financially which in turn allows you to continue spreading your message.
At Biztec Marketing our aim for you is to help you get a positive Return on Investment (ROI) while reaching your target market, converting them, and growing your company in the process. Doing this for you is how we grow our company as we become partners in success for the long term.
Meet the Founder!
I’m an entrepreneur building online companies and I’ve been quietly doing this for over 10 years. My primary focus is building Productized B2B Services in the Digital Marketing space. My goal is to simplify, for ourselves and for clients, the often complex nature of setting up an effective marketing campaign that reaches all channels effectively.
Biztec Marketing aims to help companies understand their campaign roadmap, expected outcomes, KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator), and campaign optimization.
The result is measurable growth that gives your company what it needs when it needs it.
Your success is literally our success.
Results that Convert! Why You Should Work With Us?
It Works! We Do This For Ourselves.
We’ve been doing digital marketing for ourselves and others since 2004. We know what works and what will work for you. Simple as that.
ROI Positive Marketing
Your money will be well spend. We strive to make every campaign impactful and ROI Positive experience. Results you can love!
Data Driven Marketing
Your marketing campaigns are data driven. Everything is tracked, measured, analysed, and optimized continuously. No guesswork here.
Marketing & Sales Integration
We have an integrated approach between sales and marketing. Marketing should drive sales.
When it comes to your target audience we constantly strive to narrow the gap between message and action.
Flexible Marketing Campaigns
Campaigns remain flexible so that we are able to adjust to changes in business priorities and customer preferences.
How We Work. A Key Factor To Campaign Success.
- When you contact us you’ll qualify for a 30 minute consultation (Phone or Skype) where we discuss your digital marketing needs. This is also where we determine if we are a good fit for working together.
- If you’ve decided to sign-on as a client, we’ll focus in on the details of your campaign.
- As soon as you sign off on the roadmap we’ll get started with implementation.
- From this point forward we will schedule regular updates via Email, Phone, or Skype. This is where we discuss your progress, what’s been done so far, your data and analytics, and if any marketing campaign optimization is required.
We Can’t Work with Everyone
When our campaign success is your financial success it becomes extremely important that agency and client are able to have a synergy and a business relationship that will work for the long term.
Here are a few points that will prevent us from working with your company…
- We can NOT take over 100% of your marketing. We can run campaigns for the long term but we can not become your companies Marketing Department.
- You need to be open to big ‘out of the box’ ideas. We will suggest strategies you have never tried or heard about. This is a good thing.
- You must be committed & hard-working. You will expect this from us and that is as it should be.
- You need to have a long term vision. What we do is a process and your best results will not appear over night. Most of our marketing campaigns run for 6 months or more.
- You need to be sure that management is on board with the marketing roadmap we will develop for your company. If this is not the case your campaign will most-likely fail.
- You need to have a marketing budget and you need to know what it is.
- You need to be able to deal well with constructive feedback. You got in touch with us for a reason and it very likely is because something in your current marketing efforts are broken. For us to fix anything we need to identify what went wrong and acknowledge those mistakes.